Are you highly organized and detail-oriented? Are you able to take a series of complicated tasks and streamline it into more approachable processes? are you customer service-oriented? If you said yes to any of the questions above, you might have a great future as a Loan Processor.
NJ Lenders Corp. has several positions available for those who are highly organized and wanted to help customers navigating the largest purchase of their life with ease- the process of buying a home!
The Junior Processor is responsible for confirming and verifying loan application information and preparing files for submission to processing and assisting Senior Processors. Establish and maintain a high level of service and customer satisfaction to both the inside sales team and external clients.
Position Primary Responsibilities:
- Order third party reports including credit reports, preliminary title reports, and appraisals.
- Complete tasks related but not limited to condo questionnaires, confirming homeowners insurance, and flood certifications.
- Confirm verification of employment for borrowers.
- Structure loans in preparation for underwriting
- Review and Calculate income
- Determine debt ratios
- Knowledgeable in Conventional and Government lending guidelines
- Verify file quality prior to submission.
- Ensure complete loan packages, including updates if and when changes occur.
- Assist or answer basic customer questions as quickly as possible needed.
- Any and all other duties assigned by manager.
Position Secondary Responsibilities:
- Answer phone and e-mail questions personally and professionally. Direct incoming calls appropriately.
- Maintain dialogue with loan originators, real estate partners, and title companies. Communicate with loan originators regarding the status of their loans and participate in pipeline meetings.
- Promote professionalism and customer confidence by keeping mortgage loan information confidential
- Stack and scan files for audit and/or retention
- Any and all other duties as assigned by supervisor
Essential Skills and Abilities:
*Mortgage Industry Experience* **Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus*
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attendance and reliability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Able to work independently with little supervision at times
- Good follow through until completion of file
- Experience in mortgage lending or banking business helpful Computer knowledge, include Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications,
- Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Finance: 1 year
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year